Tuesday, October 27, 2015

October Fellows Spotlight!


Name: Kadiejatu Johnson

Grade: Junior

What is your favorite subject(s) in school? Computer Arts and Chinese

What are you favorite hobbies? Drawing, listening to music, playing video games, and reading

What are your career interests?  Graphic design, photography, and counseling

What do you like best about being in the fellows program? I like that they help us to become a successful person and identify what you need to go down the right path. I also like that they help you explore what you want to become in the future. They will help you by sending you service opportunities and websites that relate to your career interest.

What do you like best about having a mentor? I like that if you have an interest in something they will help you or find someone who will help you. My mentor is very nice to hang out with and awesome in photography and she teaches me about it. My mentor gave me a book about photography that I can borrow, and I appreciate her helping me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment