Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Fellow's February Spotlight, Sophomore Genessis Henriquez

                                  Sophomore fellow Genessis and her mentor, Jana

Name: Genessis Henriquez

Year: Sophomore 

What is your favorite school subject? English 2 

What are your hobbies? Playing guitar and singing at church. I am also learning the piano.

What is your.desired career?  Veterinarian

Where do you want to attend school?  I want to go to NC State

What do you like best about being in the EEF program?  I like how it helps me to think ahead and be prepared for college and to make sure I get good grades. It helps me with advice about studying and organizing and also provides ways to do hours for community service.

What do you like best about having a mentor?  I like how she encourages me to keep on trying my best with my education. She makes sure I'm on task and helps me think about what I have to do to improve in my classes.  I also like to hear about her experiences in high school. 

No comments:

Post a Comment